It was a great privilege for Jon to welcome Dr Kelly Sloan into the #HBR studio during her recent visit to South Africa.
With a Bachelors degree from Columbia University, a PhD from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and an Executive MBA degree from Henley Business School, Dr Sloan has incredible insights into Personal Development that are underpinned by her time managing the Centre for Integrative Neuroscience and Neurodynamics (CINN) at the University of Reading, where they focus on dynamic brain imaging specializing in cognitive neuroscience and computational neurodynamics.
This is a fascinating #WhatsTrending conversation you don’t want to miss.
During this show you will learn:
- How CEOs actually do think / process information differently to their peers and subordinates
- Why personal development is such a necessary component of any advanced learning or postgraduate programme
- What the role of critical reflection is and what its uses are
- The dangers of using Meyers-Briggs and other standardized testing options in the workplace
- And more.
Our guests and experts in the Henley Business Radio studio this week:
- Dr Kelly Sloan, Academic and Teacher
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the show! If you found anything we shared of value to you, then it will surely be of value to your friends as well, so please share using the share options below.
Please also feel free to comment, leave questions, or give us feedback below.
Never miss another a show or podcast by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, or our RSS feed.