Gareth Armstrong sits with Lynn Baker, a Certified World Class Speaking Coach, a Professional Speaker and successful Businesswoman, and interrogates the need for public speaking training as well as the development of what Lynn calls “Executive Presence”.
Questions we explore with our expert:
- How does Executive Presence differ from Public Speaking? 3:56
- Why do some executives and speakers feel unauthentic? 10:50
- What is it that one really needs to connect with an audience? 13:04
- What is the biggest mistake made by executives when presenting or speaking in public? 15:04
- What is the ultimate test of our public speaking ability? 18:05
- Is there a way of overcoming the fear and anxiety associated with being in front of someone? 26:46
- And many more.
Our guests and experts in the Henley Business Radio studio this week:
- Lynn Baker – Founder: Executive Presence and Public Speaking Coach
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the show! If you found anything we shared of value to you, then it will surely be of value to your friends as well, so please share using the share options below.
Please also feel free to comment, leave questions, or give us feedback below.