Joseph Gerassi, Executive Head of Redhill, joins Henley Business School Dean, Jon Foster-Pedley, for this fascinating conversation around the evolution of education and the incredible results Gerassi and his team are seeing as they break new ground in a sector in South Africa that has seen little to no true innovation and growth.
During this show you will learn:
- How schools are using outdated teaching methods
- Why high school students become so disengaged
- What the role of technology in education is
- How “NO homework” and “NO prize-giving” is restoring the desire for learning
- And more.
Our guests and experts in the Henley Business Radio studio this week:
- Joseph Gerassi, Executive Head of Redhill School
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the show! If you found anything we shared of value to you, then it will surely be of value to your friends as well, so please share using the share options below.
Please also feel free to comment, leave questions, or give us feedback below.